Yiannis Andreopoulos has 20 years’ experience in video coding and machine learning, with 150+ research papers, several patent applications, 10 contributions to JPEG/MPEG standards, and extensive engagement with industry in consulting and advisory roles. As CTO of iSIZE Technologies, he is dedicated to challenging the video delivery industry to see how deep neural networks can enhance and accelerate existing video coding standards for Internet video.
- Perceptually-Optimised AI-Based Video Delivery Over Existing Standards
- Monday, April 25 • 10:20 AM - 10:40 AM
- CM|IP & Future of Delivery Panel Debate 4: A Look At Innovation And Future Trends In The TV Industry
- Monday, April 25 • 2:00 PM - 2:40 PM
- Improving Video Quality with AI
- Monday, April 25 • 4:30 PM - 5:00 PM