As Vice President of Emerging & Creative Technologies at WarnerMedia, Michael Zink is responsible for exploring emerging technologies to enhance WarnerMedia’s storytelling capabilities across different platforms. This includes assessing the latest technologies, developing innovative experiences, and integrating new solutions into creative production workflows. Michael also participates in several industry associations; serves as President & Chairman for the UHD Alliance and Education Vice President for SMPTE. Prior to joining Warner Bros. in 2014, Michael worked at Technicolor for over 10 years, most recently as Vice President of Technology Strategy, where he was responsible for launching the production efforts around various new distribution formats, and adoption of Technicolor technology solutions within industry groups. Earlier in his career, he worked for several media production facilities in Germany.
- Future of Cinema: The Immersive World of MSG Sphere
- Saturday, April 23 • 9:00 AM - 10:20 AM
- Future of Cinema: Immersive Experiences & Use Cases
- Saturday, April 23 • 10:40 AM - 12:00 PM
- Future of Cinema: Beyond the Big Screen
- Saturday, April 23 • 3:20 PM - 4:40 PM